.

AND OTHER STUFF!

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Freebie ~ Weekly Homework Assignment Sheet



I love Comic Life!  It is a great application that came with my Macbook. It used to be free on Macbooks, but a friend bought a new laptop the other day and the application was not included.  If you are interested buying the application, it is for sale in Windows and Mac format for $29.99 Here's a link for more information. Comic Life

This is one of the very first things I made for my classroom using Comic Life . . . it's a weekly homework assignment sheet that the students kept in their binders. There is also a place for a parent signature on the right-hand side for folks to sign after they saw their child's completed work..

If you are interested in downloading the file, click on either image above and it will take you to my Teachers Pay Teachers site. 

No comments:

Post a Comment