.

AND OTHER STUFF!

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Fifth Grade Common Core Standards Posters

The Common Core Standards have been on my mind, in fact, I even included them as part of my personal goals (required for our district).  I decided to create a goal for myself stating something to the effect of, "I will use the Common Core Standards to plan my writing instruction for the year.  Additionally, I will post the CC standards that I am teaching each day in writing."  I am part of the writing team in the district helping to roll out the CCS so it seemed a logical place to start. 

I created these for use in my classroom, but thought other fifth grade teachers might find them beneficial as well. Below you will find ALL of the fifth grade Common Core Standards . . . for math, reading, speaking, etc., with ONE standard on each page of legal-sized paper.  I printed the writing standards out and I laminated them and I post the standards for whatever I'm teaching for that day.  It helps me remember the point of the lesson and lets my principal know that I have the CCS in mind while planning and teaching. 

No comments:

Post a Comment